Monday, March 20, 2023

Skorne Catapult Crew Painted

I just finished painting the Skorne Catapult Crew, and I used them this weekend in a game for the first time. In MK3, I'd never wanted to use the only theme that allowed the catapult, but now it's in the only MK4 Skorne army that exists, and getting a range 16 POW18 on a heavy is pretty good, especially when that blast can take out support.

The first photo shows how I based the model with dirt from my backyard, which turned out well. I also used Army Painter wasteland grass tufts on the bases.



There's a ton of detail on these models, and they took quite a while. The blue contrast paint on the spyglass, flesh wash to bring out Skorne facial details, and the gloss over the green gem on the catapult to add shine are the primary things I'd mention on these models. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment