Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Hello, World

This is more an obligatory introductory post than anything. My name is Greg, I'm a middle-aged software developer living in West Hartford, and I've been a warmachine player for something like two years. I don't pretend to be any good at the game - I've never played at any kind of tournament, and I've only ever even played against the three friends I've got who also play.

I play Cygnar, but I refuse to play any one of the Haleys. Call me a snowflake if you must. The casters I've played, in order, are Stryker1, Caine1, Nemo1, Caine2, and Stryker2. The three guys I play against play Khador, Rhulics, Trollbloods, Convergence, Cryx, and (rarely) Circle. Being a parent and working a sometimes-demanding job means I only get to play once or twice a month, if I'm lucky. But I think about the game daily. Hence, a blog as an outlet for the creative thought I've got nowhere else to vent.

I plan to share photos, strategy and meta thoughts, and battle reports, in the hoped that somebody will read this thing and provide some kind of feedback to any battle reports. I'm always open to input and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment